Thursday, December 17, 2009

November,1918

November,1918

Junes Diary





Dear Diary,


My husband is back from war. The war ended last week. I’m so happy he is back. So many people died and he is one of the ones who actually came back.


He told all what happened and how hard it was to see your friend die beside you and you couldn’t do anything about it. I imagine how hard it would be that, that person beside you could have been you.


I hope there is no another war like this. If there is I hope it’s in a long time so I don’t have to live through this all over again or any of my sons.


I guess life it’s not going to be the same as it was before the war, because we lived through so many things.


I will keep in touch with you and tell you how everything is going on, now that my husband is back.


Bye,


June

No comments:

Post a Comment