Thursday, December 17, 2009

Mary's Diary 1920's #2





Mary's Diary


1920













Dear Diary,

They have made a “car-friendly” also call a shopping plaza. It is kind of close to my house, so sometimes I go shopping there.

This is the first “car-friendly” they have made…well at least that is what a think, because I never seen one before. The car-friendly it is actually really nice. I went to buy some new stuff because my dad gave me a lot of money; he said that the economy is really good right now, so we could spend a lot of money. I guess that is good because we can buy more stuff, so I’m really happy about it.

Well I have to go because this is my last page, but I will go buy a new one.

Thanks for being with me for all this time,

Sincerity,

Mary.



1 comment:

  1. Good entry. What kind of music did they listen to? What kind of products did they buy? How did a lot of people pay for things?

    ReplyDelete